Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Clouds Above

Today as I was riding in the truck with my husband, I noticed that after three and a half days of solid rain, that the rain had stopped and I could see pieces of blue sky. I was reminded of  the times I have been in an airplane flying above the clouds and how the sun was very bright yet the clouds below me blocked the sun from the earth. It made me think about day to day life.

Some days are wonderful and full of happiness. Some days are terrible and sad. Just like the weather. On those bad days, we may sometimes feel  like God is not there or that He does not care.

For times like this, God wants us to know, "God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5b. Just as we know that the sun is above the rainy clouds and that the storm will end, God is always above our situations in life. Even though we may not see Him through our current trial, it does not mean He is not there. Stay strong through the storm, for it will pass and the sun will shine.




1 comment: